This stock image has had great success since it was uploaded! I am honored and humbled by the great many artists that have used it in their beautiful work! This image is being officially "retired" and is no longer available as stock, but it will remain here watermarked since I require credit and a link back as part of my stock rules
If you already downloaded this image prior to it being retired, feel free to use it! Just please follow the stock rules listed below...
1) If using my stock for photo manipulations you must actually manipulate it, which by MY standards means the original, unedited stock image cannot make up more than 50% of the total finished piece!! Sorry folks, simply adding a filter, doing a touch-up, melding together photos, adding text, etc... is not considered manipulation and is not acceptable. (this include using my photos in layouts!)
2) Credit me! In comments or on deviation for DA. On image for any use off DA, NO EXCEPTIONS! On image credits must appear as follows: escapist1901+deviantart
3) Link me! Send me a link to your work, preferably in the comments section of the image you used but notes and comments on my main page are fine.4) Absolutely do not repost anywhere and/or claim as your own work! This includes reposting my stock in any form as stock. I Do Not allow Pre-Cuts or Tack Removals to be done then posted as stock by the individual who did the cut or removal, whether or not credit is given, no exceptions.
5) You can use my stock for SIM games but you MUST follow my rule regarding off-DA crediting, which means clearly provide credit on the image as Horse: escapist1901+deviantart
6) DO NOT use my stock for art that is exceedingly violent or promotes violence against animals or people or art that promotes hate. I know each person has a different definition of what constitutes "exceedingly violent" so if you are unsure if your work might fit my definition, just ask. Absolutely no judgment is implied or disrespect intended.
7) You may use my stock for art that includes nudity but please make sure it is tagged as mature before posting a link publicly on the stock image page.
Thanks so much for respecting these rules and happy creating!